Learning ExpectationsStudent Learning Expectations
A. We are prayerful:
- when we exhibit Christ-like behaviors toward ourselves and others.
- when we give service in church, family, school, and community.
- when we act as a steward of creation.
- when we learn basic Catholic teachings and sacred traditions.
- when we use critical thinking skills.
- when we have a strong base of knowledge.
- when we apply academic knowledge in a variety of ways or situations.
- when we take responsibility for choices and actions.
- when we work independently and cooperatively exemplifying acceptance and respect.
- when we honor diversity of cultures and learning styles.